Become a Certified Professional UI/UX Designer by learning modern and trending design techniques.
In this course you won’t only be learning the tools but also the creative concept and journey as you will be part of a team to work on a real case project.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING
.Intro to Photoshop
.Intro to Illustrator
.Working with Svg
.Intro to XD
.Design in XD
Photoshop and XD
Week Days Duration: 2 days per week for 2 Months every Thursdays and Fridays + 1 Month Mentorship.
Weekend Duration: once a week for 8 weeks.
You will be entitled to extra 2 weeks where you will learn:
1. How to make money as a ui/ux designer.
2. The Business of Design.
4. How to position and apply for remote job.
What you can’t find elsewhere, is what we are giving to you and that is why they call us #nerds
In order for you to fully master this skill you will be given 1 Month Free Mentorship.
Wait! That's not all, the Nerdy Family still got something for you to get your career started.
We will give you opportunity to access:
3. Become part of the Nerdy Family.
You will agree with us that all these you can’t find elsewhere and far above what you will invest to enroll for the course.
Course Investment: N90,000.
Click the sign up button or call: 0812 724 4042 to register now.
Available only for 10 persons.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING WITH US
1. EMPLOYMENT: Student will be referred to firms for possible employment.
2. INTERNSHIP: Students who desire to strengthen their knowledge will stand the chance to work as interns.
3. Frelancing Opportunity: We outsource client job to students we train.
4. Automatically becomes part of the NerdyEye team.
A computer (laptop or PC) and willingness to learn
Students will be taught on projects based approach. They will be required to carry out projects on the lessons they have been taught to know how well they understand the course.
1. How to make money as a web designer.
3. How to apply for a remote job.
Why learn website design with Nerdy Eye?
On course completion you are entitled to:
3. Employment Opportunity.